viernes, 4 de noviembre de 2011

"Looking for a new opportunity" - by my grandmother

My name is Josephine. I’m thirty and I live in Biscay, a province of Spain, with my husband Mauricio and my four kids. We are very poor, Mauricio and I have to work a lot to be able to support our family and what makes it more difficult is the terrible economic situation of Spain because of the civil war that is facing our country.
Mauricio has told me that his friend Joseph is thinking of migrating to South America, where he has got his parents. They have told him that there he could find more opportunities of work.
We are thinking about it now, too. But as we don’t have money to travel, we must find the way to afford it.
I want to be able to give a good life to my sons. I know that here they can not study and therefore they will have to work as slaves. My husband and I think that we do not want it for our children, so if we decided to migrate it is for them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario